Terms and Conditions
The site, accessible with the following url: https://engage.reneweuropegroup.eu/ is operated in compliance with European legislation. The use of this site is governed by the present general conditions. By using the site, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these conditions. They may be modified at any time and without notice by the Renew Europe, which cannot be held responsible in any way for any misuse of the service.
ARTICLE 1 - DEFINITIONS
For the interpretation of these General Terms and Conditions of Use (GTCU) of the Platform, the terms used hereafter, in the plural or singular, are defined as follows:
- Contributor: means any person who has created an "Account" by which he or she connects using a login and password that are strictly personal and confidential and who intervenes on the Platform either to publish a proposal or to comment on a proposal published on the Platform.
- Contribution: means any proposal or opinion on a proposal written by a Contributor and subject to modification within a period of 60 minutes.
- engage.reneweuropegroup.eu: means the online Platform accessible to all and gathering the Proposals of the Contributors and the Publisher.
- Content: means any content published by a Contributor on the Platform, and in particular any proposal or opinion on a proposal.
- Account: means the personal space of a Contributor on the engage.reneweuropegroup.eu site allowing him to access specific content and to contribute to the creation of Content on the Platform.
- Platform: designates the dematerialized tool, accessible to all via the Site and through which Users may contribute via their "Account".
- Visitor: designates any person having access to and/or using the Site without having opened an "Account" or used a Service.
ARTICLE 2 - PURPOSE
The purpose of the present GTCU is to define the terms and conditions of use of the Participation Platform proposed by the Publisher and accessible to all. The Publisher has set up a Participation Platform allowing Contributors to share their priorities.
Contributors are invited to participate by giving their opinion on surveys or proposals already published on the Platform, by supporting them or commenting on them.
ARTICLE 3 - SCOPE OF APPLICATION
The Platform’s Terms and Conditions of Use apply, without restriction or reservation, to all services offered on the Platform.
The Platform's Terms and Conditions of Use are additional, where applicable, to the special conditions applicable to certain services offered in the various sections of the Site.
The Platform's Terms and Conditions of Use take effect as of their publication on the Site and remain in force until they are partially or totally modified by the Publisher.
ARTICLE 4 - CONTENT MODERATION
It is the Contributors' responsibility to ensure that their Content does not infringe the rights and freedoms of others and complies with the regulations in force.
The publication of Contents provided by the Contributor is subject to moderation a posteriori by the Publisher, which reserves the right to withdraw/delete any Content that does not comply with laws and regulations or these terms of service.
The Contributor and the Visitor are invited to report to the Publisher any Content that is contrary to the principles and values listed above, via the reporting links on the Site or by sending an e-mail to RenewEuropeCoFoE@europarl.europa.eu.
ARTICLE 5 - LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF THE PUBLISHER
The information contained on this site is as accurate as possible and the site is periodically updated, but may contain inaccuracies, omissions or gaps. If you notice a gap, error or what appears to be a malfunction, please report it by email to RenewEuropeCoFoE@europarl.europa.eu describing the problem as precisely as possible (page causing the problem, action triggered, type of computer and browser used...).
Any downloaded content is done at the user's own risk and under the user's sole responsibility. Consequently, Renew Europe cannot be held responsible for any damage to the user's computer or any loss of data resulting from downloading.
The hypertext links set up within the framework of this website to other resources on the Internet do not engage the responsibility of Renew Europe.
ARTICLE 6 - RIGHT OF ACCESS AND CONFIDENTIALITY
In application of this law, Internet users have the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning them personally. This right can be exercised in the account settings, by mail to Renew Europe or by e-mail to RenewEuropeCoFoE@europarl.europa.eu. The personal information collected is not under any circumstances entrusted to third parties.