The Conference on the Future of Europe kicked off on 9 May 2021 (Europe Day) and in the coming months every European citizen is invited to take part by sharing YOUR ideas and making YOUR voice heard!
As the third biggest political group in the European Parliament, representing 22 European Member States, we as Renew Europe are committed to transforming the EU to meet today's biggest challenges.
For that, we would like YOUR help! Fill out the questionnaire and tell us about your priorities!
Our priorities during the Conference on the Future of Europe and beyond include:
- Safeguarding fundamental rights, civil liberties and democracy inside and outside the EU;
- Renewing our economy to make it more innovative and competitive while protecting the environment & driving the digital transition;
- Creating opportunities for every citizen regardless of their background;
- Keeping internal borders open while managing migration flows;
- Promoting a strong EU in the world, free and fair trade, and human rights while becoming strategically more autonomous.
Want to get even more involved with the Conference? You can access the official platform here: https://futureu.europa.eu
Thank you for helping us RENEW EUROPE.